Affordable Pest Control Services
Pests of all shapes and sizes can infiltrate your home, which is why we at Pest Control south plainfield NJ have multiple methods of extermination tailored to the specific infestation so your home can be back to normal in no time. From termites to rats we have a pest control solution that can work for you, as well as preventative measures we can put in place to stop this from happening again. We guarantee all of our services, so no matter the issue, you can be rest assured knowing that your neighborhood professional exterminator is here to make your home pest free and keep it that way.
• Insects - Depending on the area, different types of insects can infest your home or yard and cause property damage if left untreated. These are a few of the more common pests we see in our area and what we can do to treat them.
• Ants – Several species of ants exist, and treatment will depend on which one is present. Most ants however can nest just about anywhere. Whether you have fire or carpenter ants, we have a treatment that affects the nest directly to stop the infestation from the source.
• Spiders – Spider control is a very important service we offer, as some species can be very poisonous. The key to controlling them are destroying any eggs to stop them from spreading.
• Carpenter Bees – Although they don’t have a stinger, these bees cause problems as they burrow in siding and wood planking. Our carpenter bee solutions can prevent any more damage once they have been identified.
• Termites – these can be a home’s worst nightmare. Efficient insects that are mistaken for carpenter ants, they are attracted to moist wood and garden mulch. We have effective termite killer that can rid you of this pest, though early detection is key.
• Rodents - Finding small rodents such as mice and rats in your home can be upsetting, and for good reason. They both can contaminate food and spread disease, making your family and pets sick. Along with traps and other pest control services, we can eliminate these pests before they can cause more problems.
• Rats – these larger members of the rodent family are wary of any new traps and baits they find in their home, and tend to burrow in walls and other hard to reach places. Rat extermination is your best option as soon as they are spotted, because of the many diseases they carry. These can include parasites such as fleas and ticks that can also invade your home.
• Mice – although smaller than their cousin the rat, mice contaminate more food than they actually eat, and can cause your family to get sick from eating this food. Our mice removal service uses traps and bait to get rid of them, and we will help you determine what food has been contaminated for your safety.
Whatever pest has decided to call your property home, we have the knowledge and experience to remove them and prevent them from coming back. As the best pest control company in Plainfield, you can trust us to do the job right.